An investment in the work of Vine is a leveraged investment that generates a cycle of volunteerism and giving. Our volunteers have taken leave from their paid work and sacrifice their own time and money to invest in communities around the world. When you donate a dollar to Vine it releases a ready army of faithful working professionals who use their expensive skills to serve others who would otherwise not be able to afford or have access to their valuable expertise.
Your donation to Vine and its partner programs literally leads to others pouring hundreds of hours, plus remarkable skills, into initiatives that make the world a better place. There are several ways you may contribute to Vine Associates. Please note that a 5% administration fee will be applied to all donations.
• Please make checks payable to Vine Associates and mail to the address below.
• Do not add any other text (such as _______s name) on the check as this sometimes confuses our bank, and the IRS doesn’t allow it.
• Make a note of your check number and date.
• Your tax-deductible receipt will be sent shortly after your check has been received.
• Please mail your contribution to:
Annie Gaudette, 3777 Fujiyama Way, Redding, CA 96001
• Please send your donation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To donate stock: Morgan Stanley – Acc#: 055-026164-557
- Please make a note of your stock name and stock symbol as well as the quantity (# of shares) and the date donated.
- Please email the above information to Annie Gaudette: email@example.com
- Broker contact information:
Account Name: Vine Associates
Account Number: 055-026164-557
Account Manager: Ronald Johnson
Contact Address: 7500 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 500, Plano, TX. 75024
Contact Phone: 972-943-7214 or 800-965-8207
Note: You are able to deduct the full fair market value of the stock as a charitable contribution, while bypassing all capital gains taxes. However, to qualify you must have owned your stock for more than one year.
Please remember that many companies match their employee?s donations of either finances or time given by the employee to the non-profit organization. Please contact Annie Gaudette at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, or the Gift Matching Department of your organization.
More information: Charitable Gift Matching
It’s also possible to donate to Vine Associates anytime you make an Amazon purchase! Simply go to: https://smile.amazon.com
and set Vine Associates as your selected charity.
Thereafter, whenever you purchase from Amazon, if you do so from smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate a percentage to Vine Associates!